Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trick or Treat - Baby's 1st Year October Layout

Hi there Crafty Friends! Happy Halloween! I have a quick share for you today - my Baby's 1st Year Layout for October. I just love the funny look on my son's face in this picture from his first Halloween! Such a cutie!
Once again, I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, and Happy Haunting) to create this layout - and inked all the paper edges with Distress Ink in Ground Espresso. I used two chipboard Jolly Jack-o-Lanterns by Creative Embellishments to embellish the layout - I wanted these to look similar to those on the Happy Haunting paper, so I painted them with orange and green acrylic paint and backed them with some dark yellow paper - then I inked them with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and gave them a generous coat of crackle accents! Here's a close-up of the layered section and a couple of different angles so you can see the details/dimensions.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Happy Trick or Treating!

No comments: