Saturday, November 25, 2017

"Joie de Vivre" - A French Country Mini Album with Video Flip Through ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi there! Today I'm sharing a new Mini-Album with you. I've created this Joie de Vivre album using Graphic 45's French Country Deluxe Collector's Edition papers and embellished the cover with Creative Embellishments Sunflower Corner Set.
I painted the Sunflower corner with Acrylic Paints and Inked the Edges with Distress Ink in Ground Espresso. I used Glossy Accents to add some Bronze Micro-Beads to the Centre of the Sunflowers - I wanted them to look like Sunflower Seeds! Once the beads had set - I added a coat of Crackle Accents to the Flowers. Here's another angle of the cover:
There are lots of photos of the inside of the album below - but be sure to check out the full Video Flip Through on my YouTube channel!









No comments: